The Kreyol Essence brand of Haitian Shea Butter has been raved about because of it’s authentic quality and benefits. What makes this shea butter different from others is the manufacturing process. The shea butter is soaked in Haitian Black Castor Oil, Nettle and Calendula. This blend of ingredients makes Haitian Shea Butter a superior product which works great for both hair and skin.
What is Shea Butter?
Shea butter is an ideal and ultimate skin food that is made from Shea (Karite) tree seeds which are inherently rich in Vitamins A, E and F. Importantly, the product protects and provides the skin with very vital and critical fatty acids in addition to nutrients that produce collagen.
Benefits of Haitian Shea Butter
The existing natural vitamins and fatty acids in the Shea Butter make it an incredibly perfect product for skin nourishment and moisturizing. It is also important to note that it is a consummate dry skin remedy and also safeguards the natural oils found in the skin.
- Reduces Inflammation
The product has cinnamic acid and other natural properties that make it an excellent anti-inflammatory product. Also, Shea Butter contains a compound known as Lupeol cinnamate that greatly reduces skin inflammation and prevents skin mutations.
- Skin Smoothing
The product helps in the production of the skin natural collagen and contains acids such as oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic that safeguard and nourish the skin. Notably, owing to this properties, long term users have confessed that it softens and strengthens the skin.
Uses of Haitian Shea Butter
Shea Butter has diverse and distinct uses. Eager to know these uses right? Well, if so, then below is a clear outline of the uses.
- Used to remove under-eyes wrinkles
- Used as a massage butter
- Used an SPF 6 skin lotion
- It can be solely used on lips and also in homemade lip balms
- Used to improve and skin elasticity
- Used as a natural cuticle cream
- Used to boost natural production of collagen on scars
- Used on sore or raw noses when there is cold or flu
- Used as an ideal base for homemade deodorants.
- Used to eliminate pregnancy stretch marks
- Used in magnesium body butter
- Used as ingredient in baby care recipes
- Used to replenish the skin after sun exposure
- Applied on the eyelids before applying makeup to make the makeup last longer
- It is an excellent night time skin moisturizer as it leaves the skin hydrated and smooth
- Effective in preventing wrinkles especially under the eyes
- It is an ideal lip balm
- It is a perfect in the treatment of eczema, rosacea and also scalp dermatitis
- Can last for a year
- You only need to use it in small portions
- Sold at reasonable prices.
- The smell seems quite peculiar.
- It is not ideal to used during the day and also under makeup as it takes some time to get into the skin.
Overall, Haitian Shea Butter by Kreyol Essence provides an excellent product that will heal and protect your skin and hair from serious problems. Maintaining your look not only lifts confidence but also allows you to keep a healthy lifestyle.