Naa has provided a very easy to follow tutorial on how to clean your skin with 100% castor oil. By following her steps (which is also listed below), you to can obtain beautiful skin that gives off a natural glow. This is effective for those who have acne, bumps, and other skin conditions.
Using castor oil to clean your skin (face)
- Use Clean and Clear exfoliating wash to prepare your face for the castor oil.
- After massaging in the exfoliating wash, rinse your face off with water.
- Dry your face-off completely with a dry wash cloth or towel.
- Add a small amount of castor oil into the palm of your hand.
- Rub your hands together which will heat up the oil
- Take both hands and massage the castor oil into your skin. You want to get the entire area of your face.
- Take a warm (not hot) towel or wash cloth and lay it on your face. Use your hands to press the heat gently while slowly wiping the oil off your face.
- Repeat step 7 until all of the oil has been removed. You want to make sure that you are pressing the towel on your face in a massaging motion.
- Lastly you will want to apply the product Botanic’s Nourishing Body Butter onto your face. Massage it in and your all finished!
To watch more videos by Naa, visit here channel here.